FLASH by Airlogica (Airline Revenue Integrity)
LAUNCH DATE : MAR 2017
PRIMARY TARGET : Airlines
PROJECT FUNCTIONAL AREA : Sales & Marketing, Information Technology
PROJECT FOCUS : Sales & Marketing, Other, Distribution, Information Technology
PROJECT SPONSOR : Airsource Partners, Airlogica
FLASH CAN REDUCE AN AIRLINE'S DISTRIBUTION COSTS, PRODUCE BOOKING DISCREPANCY REPORTS AND CONTRIBUTE SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENTS TO AN AIRLINE'S REVENUE INTEGRITY GOALS.
FLASH IS THE MOST FLEXIBLE AND ADAPTABLE ROBOTIC APPLICATION AVAILABLE. ALL THROUGH AN INEXPENSIVE AND EASY-TO-USE AUTOMATED BUSINESS SOLUTION.
AIRLOGICA - FLASH: REVENUE INTEGRITY SOLUTION OVERVIEW - FEB17
FLASH can reduce an airline’s distribution costs, produce booking discrepancy reports and contribute significant improvements to an airline’s Revenue Integrity goals. FLASH is the most flexible and adaptable robotic application available. All through an inexpensive and easy-to-use automated business solution.
FLASH is defined an "expert" system. It emulates the actions of an experienced operator working in an airline’s host reservation system. FLASH can reduce airline distribution costs and solve staffing problems, in multiple business areas, by providing an automated business solution. Flash is based on over 20 years of airline experience. FLASH has been in daily operation and subjected to rigorous testing. Excellent results have been achieved by demanding users.
FLASH MAJOR APPLICATIONS
Revenue Integrity - Addressing Revenue Protection and Recovery
- Ticketing Time Limits
- No Shows
- Limit DOD Cancellations
- Fictitious and Speculative Names
Revenue Integrity – Beyond the Real Time Action
- Track every cancel/message to understand RI efficiency
- Match against BIDT
- Booking and Cancel Curves
FLASH is a scalable solution reaching across all levels of an organization:
- Online and Trip Violations
- CRC - Any queue activity
- Customer Service
- Quality Control
FLASH enables an airline to automate its queue handing.
While FLASH is running, the airline can watch a display of every action taken and see the total statistics too. It can also customize the queues to match its own operation.
FLASH FEATURES & BENEFITS
FLASH provides an airline with the tools required to dramatically reduce distribution costs and improve yield whilst minimizing required staffing levels.
FLASH can serve various areas:
- Message edit department
- GDS Distribution Department
- Marketing Automation Department
Airlogica users are currently using Flash to:
- Eliminate duplicate bookings
- Identify No shows to bill back to travel agent
- Cancel fictitious or speculative bookings
- Misuses of booking class: ticketed in one class, booked in another
- Find minimum connect time violations and reject or cancel booing (There can be different criteria for different flight types, e.g. OA to your airline, domestic to international, regional to major etc.
- Accept or reject passive segments—based on your criteria
- Find expired ticketing time limits—send message to agent to ticket or cancel booking
- Teletype reject processing—handle up to 90% of messages on queue
- Identify missing Information in the PNR and update
- Identify illegal groups
- Add unaccompanied minor information
- Keep track of incentive programs
- Update contact information
- Track and tally on any field in the PNR, e.g. number of passives or premium bookings by agency
- Retrieve full passenger itinerary
- Identify traffic booked in wrong class
- Prevent name changes
- Stop some bookings altogether
- Identify any type of PNR, such as wheelchairs, manually priced tickets
- Clear waitlists
- Sort messages on queues and prioritize for handling
- Validate ticket numbers
- Check for duplicates across several flights and/or days
- Prevent agents from creating passives for more passengers than in the host PNR
- Add ticket numbers to host bookings from GDS
- Handle flight delays by robotically accessing all passenger contact information by flight
MORE DETAILS ABOUT FLASH AND THE REVENUE INTEGRITY SOLUTION PROPOSED BY AIRLOGICA ARE CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENT THAT CAN BE FOUND ABOVE FOLLOWING THE PROJECT SUMMARY
Experts / companies available for this project
Airlogica is dedicated to serving the international airline industry with an emphasis on global distribution. With offices in North America, Europe and Australia and clients on 5 continents, Airlogica is well placed to help airlines in all parts of the world.